John Scardino is more than just an average gym trainer. I have the credentials and experience to get you the results you want from your fitness training.
RESULT ORIENTATED CUSTOM APPROACH TO FITNESS
- Whether your goal is to get stronger, lose weight, look more athletic or just improve your balance, I specialize in providing you with a personal, customized fitness program based on:
- Fitness Level
- Experience Level
- Specific Goals You Want to Achieve
- This is the type of coaching you need to reach fitness goals that you once thought were impossible. I am more passionate about helping my clients achieve their fitness than almost anything else in my life. There is nothing within reason I won’t do to help people achieve their fitness goals, especially my clients.
- Do you squat 400 pounds or 40 pounds? Your number doesn’t matter. My coaching will give you the personalized coaching and attention that you need and deserve.
MAINTAINING RESULTS THROUGH EDUCATION AND BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
- Research has shown that 50% of all people starting an exercise program will quit this program within the first six months. I will teach you not just how to get results from your fitness program, but I will empower you with the knowledge and skills essential to maintaining these results over the course of your entire life.
Expertise and Training
- All-State Honors in Track and Field
- Second Place Finish as a Competitive Bodybuilder
- Collegiate Division 1 Strength and Conditioning Coach
- 16 Years as Personal Trainer
- 6 Years CrossFit Coach
- BA in Psychology from the University of Mt. Union
- Dual Masters Degrees in Exercise Science and Sport and Exercise Behavior and Performance from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio
- Level 1 CrossFit Certification
- CrossFit Mobility Certification
- CrossFit Kids Certification
MOBILITY ASSESSMENT AND INJURY PREVENTION
- Your fitness journey begins with mobility and injury prevention.
- My mission is to ensure that your body moves properly both during our sessions and in your daily life. I embrace the standards of movement as established by the fields of Physical Therapy and Exercise Science; these standards form the core of my programming.
- I am relentless and painstaking to ensure you exercise safely and properly, all while helping you to achieve your personal fitness goals.